1. The abdomen is the most common area of the body to be treated by Fat removal treatment among both men and women.
2. Abdominal fat removal treatment is primarily done in order to remove the fat from the abdominal area of the body.
3. The fat in the body consists of subcutaneous fat (superficial), located just below the skin and above the abdominal muscles – and intestinal fat (deep), located inside the abdominal cavity on the intestines.
4. Normally the subcutaneous fat is being removed through liposuction surgery, a we-Liposuction surgeon in Coimbatore makes your wish come true.
5. Intestinal fat cannot be removed through this procedure.
6. The abdomen has cosmetic units namely the upper abdomen, lower abdomen, flanks, and the periumbilical region.
7. liposuction in Coimbatore is one of the proven procedures and this procedure is useful for contouring under the chin, neck, cheeks, upper arms, breasts, abdomen, buttocks, hips, thighs, knees, calves, and ankle areas.
Types of Liposuction We specialised in
- Laser Lipolysis – It is one of the non-surgical liposuction methods and It is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that uses a laser to liquefy the fat which is then removed or sucked out from the area.
- Tumescent Liposuction – one of the safest, more effective and less painful than traditional liposuction and It is a technique for removing fat from general anaesthesia.