Liposuction of the arms has been offering by Tejas – the no.1 liposuction surgery center in Coimbatore.
1. Arm liposuction is the removal of fat from the underarms.
2. The accumulation of excess fat in the upper arms can occur at any stage in a woman’s life, regardless of age and even body weight.
3. Liposuction improves the appearance of the arms and gives confidence to the women and the arms appear thinner
4. The subcutaneous adipose tissue of the upper arm normally extends over the biceps and triceps, and thus around three-quarters of the circumference of the arm
5. Hence, in order to create a harmonious three-dimensional image of the upper arm, three-quarters of the circumference of the upper arm is Treated.
6. The volar side, which in most patients contains very little subcutaneous adipose tissue, can usually be left untreated.
7. Too aggressive an aspiration should be avoided at all costs, as arms that are too thin appear disproportionate and thus unattractive.
8. Liposuction of the arms can be done under regional anesthesia
9. The excess fat is removed through several tiny incisions in the armpit and by the elbow.
10. This is accomplished with different sized hollow tubes called cannulas.
11.And liposuction is performed through multiple tiny incisions in the .elbow and fom the armpit
12. The skin shrinks following liposuction of the arms
13. Custom made compression garments are worn for several weeks for good results