Abdominoplasty – Tummy Tuck Surgery
At Tejas – safest abdominoplasty surgery center you can surely get a perfect shape body.
1. Abdominoplasty surgery removes excess fat from the abdomen and tightens stretched or weak abdominal muscles
2. One can undergo abdominoplasty, or tummy tuck, if he or she has any problems like, loose or sagging abdominal skin, abdominal muscles that have been weakened by pregnancy, excess fatty tissue in the abdomen that does not respond well to exercise.
3. A long horizontal incision is made from hip to hip just above the pubic area, and another incision is made around the navel to free it from the surrounding skin.
4. Stretched or weakened abdominal muscles are tightened and secured with sutures.
5. Excess skin is then removed.
6. The remaining abdominal skin is stretched back down over the abdomen and the incision is stitched closed
7. A new opening is created for the naval and umbilicoplasty is done
8. The surgery is done under General anaesthesia with the Foleys catheter placed in the bladder
9.Someone who expects absolute perfection is not a good candidate for Liposuction.
10. It usually takes 2 to 3 hours for the procedure
11. Pt is stared ambulation from the next day
12. It is better to take bed rest for a period of 7 to 10 days
13. Sedentary work is started at 2 to 3 weeks
14. Sports and other activities can be started after the 6 th post operative week
Mini Tummy Tuck Surgery
If you take this surgery in Tejas (Best tummy tuck surgery clinic) flattens the abdomen by removing extra fat and skin, and tightening muscles in your abdominal wall.
1. The mini- tummy tuck is a surgery to simply remove a minimal amount of skin from the lower abdomen
2. It differs from the formal abdominoplasty by a relatively small scar
3. Sometimes this can also remove an unsightly scar from a previous Caesarean Section
4. The incision is placed low on the abdomen, and may even include the removal of some of your pubic hair region
5. The navel is left alone or may be lowered a few centimetres
6. For this procedure skin and muscle, the tone has to be in an excellent condition so that mini tummy tuck will really help you
Use of Abdominoplasty Surgery Procedure:
1. It is the combination both liposuction and abdominoplasty surgery
2. By this combination the liposuction is done first to remove the excess fat so that better contouring of the abdomen is achieved at the same time reducing the length of the incision for abdominoplasty
3. The weakened muscles are also strengthened
4. So the waistline is well defined creating a good contour of the abdomen
5.After the surgery compression garments are worn for a period of 3 months
Extended Tummy Tuck
1. In some patients the formal abdominoplasty is sometimes will not suffice, they also want the excessive skin on the back of the waist to be removed and at the same time they want their thighs to be lifted
2. This extent tummy tuck surgery is the combination of a formal abdominoplasty with removal skin around the entire waistline and can include lifting of the skin of the lateral thighs
3. It can even be used to lift the buttocks if continued all the way around the back.
4. It is most useful for patients who have had a considerable weight loss.
5. It is also used for patients who have had bariatric surgery, where there is sagging of the skin of the entire abdomen both in the front and the flanks
6. It is a major procedure and may require intensive care facility for a few days