Hair Transplantation in Coimbatore
If you are looking for the premier expert in hair transplantation in coimbatore, then look no further than Tejas cosmetic surgery center. Our team finds great satisfaction in their work. Their most excellent sense of achievement in Hair transplantation,comes when they see the smiles on their patient’s faces. We take great pride in being the solution to people, by providing the very best in hair replacement procedures like hair treatment, PRP treatment, and hair transplantation procedures.Get low cost hair transplant treatment in our cosmetic center. We provide advance hair treatments for your hair fall and hair loss problems.
Types of Hair transplant procedure we offer
We offer 3 types of hair transplant procedures, all procedures are handled by world-class hair transplant surgeons. We give guaranteed results with 100% patient satisfaction. with theses types of hair transplant procedure we can get back your beauty along with naturam remedies. We have highly qualified technicians and we used highly standard medical equipments.
DHI (Direct Hair Transplantation)
In this method, hair follicles are extracted from the donor area and implant on receptor area using implanter pin. This is the most popular and advanced hair transplant technique. At our hair treatment center, this hair transplant procedure handled by well experienced surgeons who have more than 30 years of experience. The hair transplant cost of DHI is little higher when compared to other procedures. Take hair transplant surgery at our hair transplant clinic in Coimbatore.
Benefits of Direct Hair Transplantation
- 100% natural results & density
- No scars
- No stitches
- No incision
FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation)
FUT is a hair restoration technique is a traditional method in hair transplantation. In this hair transplant procedure hair follicles are extracted from back and side of the head using strip harvesting technique. Simple incision followed by suture the advance closing technique (Trichophytic closure). In Tejas cosmetic surgery center you can find number of successful patient histories about hair transplantation.
Benefits of Follicular Unit Transplantation
- Maximize hair transplant growth
- Ensuring naturalness of hair transplant
- Ease surgical Planning
- Minimizing trauma to the scalp
- Ability to perform strong hair transplant session
FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction)
Follicular Unit Extraction is also known as punch hair transplantation. In this procedure individual follicular unit extract from the scalp, grafts were only extracted by manual punches. WE offer FUE hair transplant at a low price in Coimbatore. For further details contacts us our specialists.
Benefits of Follicular Unit Extraction
- Less invasive treatment
- No visible scarring
- Short sessions for the initial stage
Types of Hair treatments
Hair Restoration Treatment
There are various types of hair transplantation treatments available in the society; the thing is understanding of treatment that suits you the most. Hair can be restored either by surgical or nonsurgical procedures.We offer both surgical and non surgical hair replacement & restore treatments in Coimbatore.
Non surgical hair restoration
It is the type of hair replacement without surgery. Is there anything that terrifies you more than losing hair? A reminder of our mortality, a threat to our vanity and often hard to discuss, baldness afflicts many of us. We provide both non-surgical hair replacement in coimbatore and surrounding places.
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)
PRP is also known as Platelet Rich Plasma. It is a type of hair restoration technique concentrate on platelet-rich plasma protein derived from whole blood, centrifuged to remove red blood cells. Its mainly used in plastic surgery. Tejas cosmetic surgery center provides the PRP treatment for your hair loss. It consists of 3 treatments in a 4-6 week period. It should be treated well and maintained for 4-6 months.
Hair Transplantation Surgery
Hair transplantation is the surgical treatment that remove the hair fossils from one part of the body. Hair transplantation is also used to restore the eyelashes, eyebrows, beard and etc. Hair transplantation differs from skin grafting in that grafts contain almost all of the epidermis and dermis surrounding the hair follicle, and many tiny grafts are transplanted rather than a single strip of skin.We are so proud of providing hair transplant treatment in coimbatore region.Cost of hair transplant is high in other places but we provide all types of hair treatments at low price. Our team understands the stigma that comes with hair loss. That is why we work so hard to get each clients excellent results in hair treatments in coimbatore. When patients tell us that we have changed their lives by doing hair treatment for hair loss for the better, then all of the hard work is worth it.
Freaquently Asked Questions
Hair Transplant FAQs
Yes they are banned in many countries because it is usually made of nylon and is thrown off after 8 to 12 months.They frequently get infected in the hair pits Maintenance is very costly in the long run
Suitable age for hair transplant is 22 years to 65 years.
Most hair comes out of the scalp in groups of two or three hairs, 15% in groups of four or five hairs and some 15% comes out as a single thread.
These follicular bundles are called follicular units.
They are different techniques of hair transplantation
In FUT technique the hair in the back of the scalp is removed as strips and the individual hairs are separated from it
In FUE technique that involves the removal of the intact follicular unit directly from the donor area using a 1 mm punch
All these hairs are transplanted into the recipient areas in the scalp
The technology is advanced so that it gives a more natural appearance with good natural hairline in the front and sides.The density of the hair also can be determined by the hair transplant surgeon and good result can be obtained.
It usually takes about 6 to 8 hours for the surgery but as the entire procedure is done under Local Anaesthesia the patient can enjoy hearing music or talking with the surgical team.
Usually the patients can go home on the same day of surgery
After you are discharged you may have some oedema and swelling for 3 to 5 days
You can wash your hair with mild shampoo as instructed by the doctor on the 3 rd day
Minoxidil has to be continued for 6 months
The results of surgery are evident after 6 to 9 months
Yes, hair transplant gives the best and natural result. Your hair will grow naturally with the same texture.
Hair Treatment FAQs
Patients with weak quality hair growth on the scalp are the right people to take PRP treatment.
Minoxidil is applied as a solution as 2% to 5% solution in the scalp
Finasteride is an orally active medication given in males for restoration of hair growth
Both the drugs are to be used under the supervision of a physician only
Yes an average person loses between 40 and 120 strands of hair every day
Ensuring your scalp is dandruff and infection free is the best way to prevent hair loss, but before you start using any shampoo remember, over-shampooing can cause premature hair-loss.
It is rare for young people under the age of 20 to lose their hair
If a young person like you is experiencing hair loss it is most likely to be from a health problem as opposed to a genetic predisposition
It may be due to superficial fungal infection of the scalp
Hereditary hair-loss conditions such as Alopecia areata and male-pattern baldness can occur in individuals as young as 14 years of age, however the occurrence is very rare
Androgenic- Dihydrotestosterone (DHT)
Thyroid and parathyroid disorders
Lack of sleep
Use of hair dyes
Straightening of hair
Vitamin and protein deficiency
Anaemia – reduced Haemoglobin
Yes. Stress is one of the major contributing factors to hair loss.
Prolonged stress can cause adrenal fatigue which will lead to ill health and hair loss.
Normally we lose about 200 hairs per day but the hair is replaced by new hair after a period of hair growth cycle
The process of hair loss is by miniaturization
Hair becomes thin and loses its pigment, it grows very slowly and eventually falls off
Miniaturization is caused by effects of DHT (dihydrotestosterone) on the hair roots
No. Testosterone does not cause hair loss.
5% of testosterone in males will be converted to Dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which has been shown to cause the miniaturisation of hair follicles
Under the influence of 5-DHT, hair follicles in the front and the top of the scalp begin to become more fine over the years in genetically susceptible men.
Consult your doctor and he will evaluate the cause of your hair loss and prescribe some medications to prevent further hair loss
Hair Treatment & Hair Loss Management
1. Why some men are bald, and others are having a high density of hair at the same age group?
2. There are about 1 million hair follicles in the head at the middle of pregnancy in the womb and About 100000 follicles residing in the scalp at the same time
3. Hair growth has three cycles namely the Anagen Catagen and Telogen phases
4. Hair will go through all the phases throughout a person’s life
5. These cycles are interrupted if the patient is affected by certain medical conditions if he is taking certain medications or in case of pregnancy in females
6. Hair growth also depends on the area, for example, the eyebrow hairs have a very short Anagen phase hence the brow hair remains short throughout the life
7. There are different causes of baldness. Among them, Male Pattern Baldness due to dihydrotestosterone and genetic predisposition
8. Stress factor also comes into play by affecting the Telogen phase of the hair cycle. This could be due to pregnancy, crash dieting, worrying too much, and after any brief illness
9. Certain diseases of the thyroid and endocrine organs also cause hair loss
10. Certain drugs like isotretinoin and anabolic drugs also induce hair loss
11. So if a patient comes for hair loss we at TEJAS COSMETIC SURGERY CENTER will investigate for the possible causes for his hair loss
12. The patients are always confused what products to be used for hair growth
13. There are lot of herbal medications in the market but they are not purely herbal as they are subjected through various chemical processes for extracting and addition of preservatives
14. They all have heavy metal content and they are banned in western countries because of this and the side effects are not studied in a scientific way
15. The two drugs that show promising results are Minoxidil and Finasteride
16. Minoxidil does not grow any new hair growth but it causes shrunken hair follicles to grow into terminal follicles
17. Finasteride inhibits the conversion of testosterone to DHT causing the number of hair follicles to increase as well as their shaft diameters
18. We use various combinations of hair growth treatments
19. vitamins and other topical preparations to improve the hair growth and density to prevent hair loss
20. If all these measures fail the patients are given a choice to undergo hair transplantation