What is Inverted Nipples?
Performing hundreds of procedures each year, we are dedicated to giving our patients the results they are looking for. Providing exceptional care, safety and expertise, come to us directly for affordable fixed price packages. That is the reason we are standing at the top of Breast Surgery in Coimbatore.
1. Sometimes the nipples become inverted either as a congenital anomaly or due to a localized infection or trauma.
2. Inverted nipples cause concerns to females because of aesthetic reasons and functional issues.
3. The breast appears not very natural and the breastfeeding becomes almost impossible.
4. There are different techniques available for the correction of inverted nipples.
5. The surgery is done under General anaesthesia and the inverted nipples are released from the shortened milk ducts.
6.If the patient wants breast augmentation can also be done at the same time.
Breast Uplift – Mastopexy
We offer a wide range of breast treatments at affordable prices performed by industry leading experts.
1. If you are satisfied with the size of your breasts but wish to restore a youthful contour, you may be a candidate for a breast lift.
2. Breast implants may be inserted at the time of breast implant if you want to increase the volume
3. Breasts droop down after childbirth because the fibrous bands supporting the breasts are broken down
4. During the initial visits, you will be examined about the size and shape of your breasts, the quality of your skin, and the placement of the nipples and areola
5. It is possible to reshape the breasts and the youthful appearance may be brought back by breast Uplift
6. Even though you can breastfeed the baby after Mastopexy it is advisable to complete the family before undergoing the procedure
7. After excess skin is removed, the nipple and areola are moved to a higher position.
8. Skin that was located above the nipple pre-surgery is pulled down.
9. Together these two manoeuvres give a new shape to the breast.
10. Liposuction may also be used to improve the contour under the arm
11. Because the nipples and areolas remain attached to the breast tissue sensation in this area is preserved most of the time, but the numbness does occur occasionally.
12. There are normally a few complications from breast lift surgery
13. Incisions will be red at first and normally stay this way for several months following surgery.
14. After breast lift or reduction surgery, it is usually possible to return to work within a month.
BREAST REDUCTION- Mammoplasty
At Tejas – We offer the number of breast surgery treatments in Coimbatore including breast enlargement surgery, breast reduction surgery and so on.
1. The problem of large Breasts is backache, neck pain, grooves in the shoulders from bra straps, rashes under the breasts and the feeling of self-consciousness.
2. These females are also suffering from psychological distress
3. Reduction Mammaplasty is done by removing the excess fat and skin from the breasts, thereby making the breasts appear smaller
4. At the same time, the Nipple and areola will also be positioned in the reshaped breast
5. At the same time, the number of scars on the breasts is to be kept to a minimum
6. There are a number of Reduction mammaplasty techniques available but the surgeon will choose the type of surgery according to the need of the patient
7. The results are usually permanent but there will be an increase in size if the patient puts on a lot of weight or become pregnant
Breast surgery procedure:
1. The Surgery is done under General Anaesthesia
2. Drainage tubes are which are kept to drain the operative wound will be removed in 2 to 3 days
3. There will be pain and discomfort for a few days for which suitable medications will be given
4. Oedema of the breasts may last for sometime
5. The sutures will be removed between ten to fourteen days
6. A well-fitting bra will need to be worn following surgery for a period 1 month
Breast Augmentation Surgery – Breast Enlargement
Breast Augmentation is also known for Breast Enlargement Surgery.
1. The shape and volume of the breasts change because of the childbirth or weight loss or due to ageing process.
2. A better proportional figure can be achieved with breast augmentation with implants
3. Breast Augmentation has plenty of choices for the patient to choose as each choice has merits and demerits which has to be discussed in detail with the surgeon
4.The goal of breast augmentation is to give the optimum result with the greatest satisfaction of the patient
Tips – Selecting Size for Breast Cosmetic Surgery
1.There are a number of factors to consider when selecting implant size.
2.Diameter of your breast is the guiding parameter to select the breast size
3.The best option is for you to have an idea of the size you want to be (in ml not cup size) and then let your plastic surgeon guide you within that range.
4.In general, about 80 to 90 percent of implants selected are of medium profile
5.About 10 percent are high profile, and the rest are low profile.
Breast Treatments – Breast Surgery Procedures
1.The surgery is done under General anaesthesia
2.It takes about 2 to 3 hours for the procedure
3.Post operative swelling may remain for 10 to 15 days
4.Bruising of the breasts lasts for about 10 days
5.Numbness of the breasts may be there for 2months to 2 years
6.Stitches need not be removed as mostly we use absorbable sutures
7.You will be asked to wear a sports bra for 1 month
8.You may resume your day to day activities in 10 days
Nipple Reduction Surgery
If you are uncomfortable with your nipple then come to Tejas – we are best in nipple reduction surgery
1. Some women may have embarrassment because of the unduly protruding nipples.
2. Sometimes the nipples may be very wide or the nipple shape may be uneven.
3. These problems can be solved by a nipple reduction procedure.
4. The surgery can be done under local anaesthesia and the patients can go home on the same day.
5. In the same way, the areola can also be Corrected if it is wide or unevenly shaped.
Liposuction of Female Breast