When you come to achieve a perfect figure, diet and exercise alone may not lead to the shape what you looking for. But its too harder for the women after their delivery. Here we are here to help you to make you fit as you desire we are the best body contouring surgery centre to reduce your fat by safest body lift surgery. Especially we are specialized in lower body lift surgery.
1. After the delivery of your baby even if you go back to the same exercise and dieting regimen your tummy starts sagging as well as your breasts
2. And it is very difficult to regain the pre-pregnancy contours of your body
3. At this time you can consult the cosmetic surgeon and you may be advised to undergo Tummy tuck, Breast lift or Breast augmentation, Liposuction or Facial rejuvenation surgery.
4. All these procedures can be done either alone or in combination
5. All these procedures are done in Tejas Cosmetic Surgery Center – Coimbatore with ease and expertise
The body lift surgery consists of vertical tightening of the skin. Vertical tightening requires a thin incision around the entire waist. Depending on the complexity of your procedure, body lift surgery could take approximately seven hours to complete. This all same for thigh lifting surgery, Tejas – No.1 Body contouring surgery clinic helps you to attain your desire.
1. Thigh lift surgery is successful at tightening up the skin in your inner and outer thigh regions.
2. Thigh lift surgery is a pulling up of the tissues of your inner and outer thighs
Lateral Thigh lift
1. The tissue on the outer aspect of your thigh is elevated
2. This procedure can be combined with an abdominoplasty procedure
Medial Thigh lift
1. The incision is made towards the top of the crease in the inner thigh area and this skin is elevated
2. The scar is located in the natural crease of the region and will be well CONCEALED
3. Before surgery, all the patients are examined and the expectations of the patients are discussed with the surgeon
4. After surgery, the patients will have dressings placed on the incisions and absorbable sutures are used to close the incisions.
5. Drainage may be used to remove any excess fluid within 1-2 days of surgery.
6. The patients will be fitted with compression garments which have to be worn for 4 to 6 weeks
7. It is advisable not to put on excessive weight following the treatment as this will cause skin stretching
After Weight Loss
- Losing a large amount of weight as a result of weight loss surgery (Body contouring surgery) or through diet and exercise is a major accomplishment.
- Your health, outlook on life, and appearance will all benefit.
- However, many people who have achieved great weight loss can be left with large amounts of heavy, loose folds of skin around the abdomen, arms, thighs, breasts, buttocks, and face.
- Skin can sag and lose elasticity as a result of being stretched for a long period of time.
- After a big weight loss, the skin often fails to shrink back to its former size and shape.